@kajonsson trying to see the screen out in the sun. Not that easy.
Här var jag väldigt välkomnad av både överstehäxan och högste talman, tyvärr var hövdingen borta och återkommer i morgon. Det hände mycket häftigt här idag och det är också här min pappa var hövding tills han dog.
Just nu sitter vi i bilköer på motorvägen mellan Accra och Tema efter dagens besök i Larteh på väg tillbaks till Tema.
Bakgrunden till besöket i Larteh finns här att läsa
carinawj’s photo on Instagram
Google+: View post on Google+
Larteh, another important place on my map. For the background history on this, read here and in case you do not understand please say so.
- Finally we met with dear auntie Volda and she took @kajonsson and myself for a shoppingspree. What a wonder http://t.co/v2N8zTX4 #
- Yaro, our beloved stewart from before: http://t.co/1OFgmkNY #Ghana #Yaro #Magic #
- Yaro, our beloved stewart is still with us and the works manager at Ghacem found him and we met at Ghacem. Tears of joy http://t.co/THpUPmMc #
- Old Norad kids check out your old homes. @Egil, @John and @Elin
- Hi old Norad kids, the place you knew as Nautical College http://t.co/qXjzDPZ9 #
- Guess what this is!? G.I.S our old school, who recognises anything? http://t.co/Z213x7SO #
- @Annelaij Min kram smet visst. Puss också 🙂 #
- @Annelaij ja, helt otroligt. Nu är vi tillbaka i Tema och får mer tid och nät så det går att skriva också. in reply to Annelaij #
- @tonarsmorsa nu är vi tillbaka i Tema och kan uppdatera bättre. Puss o kram på er hela högen. in reply to tonarsmorsa #
- @tonarsmorsa japp, stor sorg bland ghaneserna för han jobbade för framtiden och gjorde mycket gott. Stökigt kan bli i natt. @VendelaBlackout in reply to tonarsmorsa #
- This is the Ghacem House in Ada, we found it but does not recognise it at all. http://t.co/Sg1M0BWm #
- Our hotel for last night, Tsarle Korpey Beach Resort, very nice. http://t.co/or5D6V99 #
- Boattrip on Volta River at Ada and dinner. We did not find our old house, we will try again today. http://t.co/ij6doxgv #
This is purely magical, our dear stewart Yaro is still alive and well, I could never dream about this ever to happen. The last time I saw him was 36 years ago.
Yaro, our beloved stewart from before « Gökalbum
An important person in my life and many thoughts about how I would ever find him and if I did, would he be alive. Today we were at Ghacem, gott a great tour around the Tema Plant and saw the developme…
Google+: View post on Google+
An important person in my life and many thoughts about how I would ever find him and if I did, would he be alive.
Today we were at Ghacem, got a great tour around the Tema Plant and saw the development and also increased production rate. I had also talked to Kwesi Dickson, the Works Manager of today, about my search for Yaro. Kwesi did all he could to help me with this and he also knew about Yaro as Yaro worked at Ghacems cantina till his retirement.
After the tour around the area, we went to Kwesi´s office and who was standing below looking up wondering who had been asking for him and also picked him up with the Ghacem driver. It was Yaro and I started crying, my extra dad, friend and care-taker still alive and looking wonderful.
Kwesi had really helped me and worked his butt out to find Yaro, thank you so much Kwesi, it was really magical, magical. Afterwards Kwesi sent Karl-Axel, Yaro and myself for a trip back to Yaro´s house where we met his wife who bursted out CARINA and I cried some more. After that we decided to go back and meet them at Yaro´s house on Sunday afternoon and they also want to see my siblings so a Skype session is planned for the same afternoon and my mom has to attend it as well.